COPYRIGHT 2020 ProFEMAG AG User License Agreement
This is a legal agreement between you ("LICENSEE") and ProFEMAG AG ("ProFEMAG") Wettingen, Switzerland.
Installing, using and distributing the enclosed package indicates your agreement to be bound by the following terms, which you should read carefully.
- The recipient is granted a non-exclusive license that grants him/her the right to use the enclosed software in machine-readable form together with the accompanying documentation in accordance with the license agreement.
- The Program is owned by ProFEMAG and is protected by Swiss copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Licensee acquires only the right to use the program and may not modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Program.
- The recipient is allowed to make and distribute unmodified copies of the program as received on any media. Conditional on this is that with each copy he publishes an appropriate copyright notice and disclaimer of warranty, all notices referring to this License and the absence of any warranty remain unchanged, and that he gives all other recipients of the Program a copy of this License along with the Program.
- The program is distributed without implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. ProFEMAG warrants the program as updated and when properly used will operate substantially in conformity with the documentation provided by ProFEMAG.
- ProFEMAG shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or damages for loss or profits, revenue, data or data use, incurred by licensee or any third party whether in an action in contract or tort, even if ProFEMAG has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- This agreement is terminated if licensee ceases using the Program and deletes all copies of the Program and Documentation in any form.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of Switzerland and constitutes the complete agreement between the parties with respect to the program. Place of jurisdiction is Baden, Switzerland
Wettingen, March 2020, ProFEMAG AG