- ProFEMAG on exhibitions in 2021, we are looking forward to your visit
Design of Electric Motors for the Automotive Applications - 12 May 2021 (14.30-16.00)
Prediction of eddy current losses in permanent magnets of inverter driven IPMSM based on magnetostatic FEA results considering the reaction field
Leibniz University Hannover
- This year nothing is as usual, so we will hold the 2020 User Meeting online and supplement it with training.
Reserve the date for the coming FEMAG User Meeting on 18. as well as 17. or 19.11.2020 for training.
- Please reserve the date for the upcoming FEMAG User Meeting on 20. and 21.11.2019 in D-Bruchsal. In the run-up we offer the two days training "Design principles and modern developments in brushless PM and induction machines" as well as compact courses for the specific application of FEMAG.
- We are looking forward to your visit!
- The documents for the user meeting on 14. and 15.11.2018 in Friedrichshafen can be found under Download. In the run-up to the meeting, the two-day training course "Theory of Electrical Theory of Circuits and Windings in Machines, Transformers, and Actuators" as well as compact courses on the specific application of FEMAG were held.
- At the User Meeting 20167 in Mühlheim a. d. Ruhr, users from industry and universities met and listened to the technical presentations on two days. The contents of the User Meeting 2017 can be found under Download.
- The latest version FEMAG 8.3 is available for customers to download on Wiki-ProFEMAG. The new features and optimizations are listed in the release notes.
- Video for step-by-step instructions under FEMAG-DC for the construction and simulation of a permanent magnet synchronous motor (PMSM) model.
- At the User Meeting 2016 in Ingolstadt, Germany, users from industry and academia met and listened to the presentations on two days. The contents of the User Meeting 2016 can be found under Download.
- As announced, the updated FEMAG program version 8.2.0 is available for ProFEMAG customers to download on Wiki-ProFEMAG. The new features and optimizations are listed in the release notes and were presented alongside the presentations.